Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Family Imprints is a family run business and the images and content on this site must not be reproduced without express permission. By using this website, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
We try to show products as good representation of the items, sometimes mock up images are used to show a product. For various reasons such as monitor colour settings and colour reproduction some items may appear to differ very slightly from the photographs shown. The grain, colour and intensity in our wood products may differ slightly from the one shown in the image used. We have high quality control standards and we are confident that you will be happy with the finish of your product.
All prices are in GBP and are subject to change at any time due to changes in material and postage costs.
Place an order by selecting your required item and placing it in the basket. Personalisation is offered on most of our products and you are required to provide the correct information prior to adding the item to your basket. i.e. correct spelling of names, places and the correct date/s. All orders are final and once produced can not be refunded or cancelled. Due to the nature of the personalised product the items are unsalable once manufactured with bespoke names and messages.
Most items are made to order. We aim to make and dispatch every item within 7 working days. This can be longer during busy times, for example; Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day where it may be 10 -14 working days.
We will confirm all orders by email and where a personalised print is being purchased we will email a proof to be checked for approval prior to print.
If you need something for a special occasion please make us aware of this when ordering.
Family Imprints use PayPal for safe and secure transactions. This means that we do not see or keep records of your card/account details.
UK Postage & packing is made by Royal Mail standard delivery 1st or 2nd Class as selected by you at the checkout. International postage is only available by prior arrangement,please email to arrange prior to purchasing items.
We cannot be held responsible for delay caused by delivery companies and we will not provide compensation for this. We post the items to the shipping address you specify at the checkout.
UK VAT is 20% and is applicable on all goods imported into the UK, including the postage, and it is the recipient who is liable.
The VAT is included in the price you see on each item. Family Imprints accepts no responsibility for any local taxes and/or customs charges.
We aim to send you quality items, bespoke / personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty or broken in transit.
- The consumer may cancel at any time within the cancellation 14 day period without giving any reason, except:
1. Where a type of enhanced delivery is chosen by the consumer
2. Where the value of goods has been diminished by the consumer
3. Where items are personalised
Personalised items cannot be returned unless a mistake has been made by us, please ensure all personalisation is spelt correctly.
Please email [email protected] if you are unhappy with an item, we will then send you a cancellation form for you to complete and return to us. If you would like to send an unpersonalised item back, the buyer must pay return costs unless item is faulty and please obtain and keep proof of posting.
All items must be in their original condition.
Faulty items must be reported within 7 working days of receiving and returned within 14 working days if agreed by us. A full refund including standard postage costs or replacement will be offered subject to the aforementioned conditions.
Family Imprints takes the security and privacy of your information very seriously.
What personal information do we hold about you and why?
- If you have purchased any products from us, the personal information we hold about you may include your name and address and possibly your contact numbers and email address.
- This personal information is needed for the purposes of providing you with an estimate/quotation or we have issued an invoice(s) for the goods provided by us or for sending artwork of personalised items for your approval.
- We do not have access to or keep credit card details. Online transactions are managed by Paypal.
Who do we share your information with?
- Your details will never be shared unnecessarily and will remain under our control and management.
- In some situations, it may be necessary to share your personal information with one of our delivery partners. The data passed will be limited to what is necessary to complete your delivery.
- We will never sell your data to a third party.
Keeping your information safe
We treat the security of storing your personal information seriously. All data stored on our servers is kept secured on password protected machines.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information only if it is necessary. If we have entered into a contract with you and received payment for goods/services provided, it is necessary to keep your information for up to 7 years to satisfy HMRC tax regulations.
Access to your information and other rights
You have a right to access information that we hold about you and if you wish to receive a copy you should submit your request to us in writing, by post to :
44 Cambridge Road
You can also request us to:
- Correct any information that you believe is incorrect or incomplete
- Erase information we hold about you, although you should be aware that for legal reasons (tax and accounting as mentioned above) we may be unable to erase certain information.
This website uses 'performance cookies'. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. By using this website, you agree that these types of cookies can be placed on your device.